Utility Team works with clients to plan and implement a purchasing strategy unique to their needs. This strategy will weigh risk/reward and can be adapted during the contract to remain relevant in the prevailing market, which continuously changes. There are various elements of a contracts make-up that can be negotiated and should be at the very least considered before signing, these include:
- Contract features and functionality.
- Direct access to dedicated SeniorAccount Managers.
- The supplier’s trading capability – daily, weekly and monthly reports to show trends in the market.
- The level of transparency of the price fixing mechanism.
- Reports to show how your purchases compare to previous market prices.
- The financial competitiveness of the supplier’s account management fee.
- Online management tools to help your analysis.
- The versatility of their products and how much flexibility they do or do not offer.
All the above negotiations are undertaken by your dedicated Business Development Manager who will be your main point of contact and will manage the relationship with suppliers.
Ultimately purchasing decisions should be shaped by the client and while we will do our very best to support client goals, we must also maintain a realistic perspective of the market and ensure that goals are achievable. This ultimately helps clients understand what to expect from commodity, transportation and regulatory costs in the coming years and prepare accordingly.
Interestingly, once clients understand in principle what a purchasing strategy is trying to achieve under a flexible template and how it relates to their own financial goals, consumer opinion moves overwhelmingly in favour of a professionally supported purchasing strategy. With clients out performing budgets by 30%, it is hardly surprising
that few turn back.
Don’t be forced to make your purchasing decisions when the market dictates.
call us now
Benefits of Flexible Procurement
- Take advantage of fluctuating market prices.
- Spread risk over multiple purchase points, rather than gambling on a single price point (as is the case with fixed price energy contracts).
- Gain full control of your energy purchasing decisions, while benefiting from the help and ongoing support of our Senior Account Managers.
- Spread purchasing decisions = spread risk.
- Opportunity to join buying consortiums and access to basket purchasing.
Savills Estate Agents and property management have over 100 offices throughout the United Kingdom, and over 700 offices and associates throughout Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa and the …
“Since we have used Utility Team they have provided a comprehensive service including user friendly recommendations which allows us to understand instructions from our clients very easily.
Together, Savills and Utility Team have saved some significant sums of money on utility bills for clients.”
TOM RATTRAY – ESTATE MANAGER – SAVILLS