1. Billing re-direction
CLIENT to forward at least 6 months billing history for each site including account numbers and full site addresses. UT to email all water and waste water suppliers requesting re-direction of bills to UT either via post or via email if e-bills are sent.
2. Database set-up
Input previous and up to date billing details. Key details such as:
- Water and waste water Account references.
- Site Location/Code CLIENT Internal code).
- Method of charge i.e. Metered, RV, Surface Water Charges, Individual Charges, Meter size, Meter number, Consumption, Meter reads.
3. Water and waste water audit
Audit all sites charges, identify potential savings and report back with recommendations for cost savings. Continual process throughout the project to include increases in water consumption, i.e. leakage. Complete works, upon receipt of CLIENT approval.
4. Bill validation
When payable bills arrive for payment, input key details, ensure bills are correct, stamp/authorise and pass to CLIENT Accounts for payment. Any incorrectly levied bills will be withheld and queried direct with supplier.
No bills to be paid without an authorisation stamp on hard copy bill or via email if ebills are sent
5. Site Closures & openings
Client are to inform Utility Team of any site closures or openings. Utility Team will liaise with relevant supplier to ensure any over payments are repaid.
New Sites – Arrange setting up of Water Account with relevant supplier and ensure water meter is fitted as per good practice.
6. Areas of examination & report
Incorrect meter sizes (reductions in standing charges).
- Toilet areas/production.
- Supply of water savings devices.
- On site water audits.
- National leak detection and repair service.
- Reclaim of sewerage charges after leak repairs.
Surface Water Charges:
- Apply for reduction if relevant and negotiate refund / credit on account.
7. Switching water supplier
We will negotiate on behalf of Client for discounts on water and waste water charges on all sites in Scotland, to include a supplier strategy for 2017 in England.
* There will be a pro-active continual examination of charges and reports generated and sent to Client for approval to proceed with works to reduce costs on sites where applicable.
8. Site surveys & site reports
Site surveys / reports will be charged at TBA per day + VAT.
The survey report will contain recommendations for savings, action required to achieve those savings, specification of works, implementation, costs and payback.
Upon receipt of approval from CLIENT we will complete the works including engineering and consultancy works at the fees quoted within the survey reports.
Don’t be forced to make your purchasing decisions when the market dictates.
call us now
Fees & Charges
- Billing re-direction
- Database Set up
- Water & Waste Water Audit – Continual process
- Bill Validation
- Admin –Dealing with billing issues.
- Desktop Water Audit Reports
- Fee: TBA per annum