- Flexible/fixed supply agreements
- Investment fund included in the unit rate to create the ‘EPP’
- UT manages all aspects of the supply and billing process
- 3yr procurement agreement
- UT provides project funding
- UT provides technical support
- Client receives 100% of the savings
- Client retains ownership of the assets
- Work alongside your key suppliers/consultants
How does it work?
1. Unlocking the upfront investment
Energy spend is a ‘distressed purchase’ i.e. you wouldn’t buy energy if you had any other choice as it is not your core business. In many cases energy conservation (reduction) measures (ECMs) lose out in competition for capital with the ‘core’ business activities. An EPP will fund the ECMs, unlocking the investment and the energy savings without the need to use precious capital.
Any commissions paid to UT from the supplier (up to £0.01/kWh) will be transferred into the EPP immediately creating a cash fund enabling the ECMs to be installed.
2. Sourcing the best energy supply to suit your requirements
Utility Team will source you the best price possible for your energy and in some cases you will immediately see a reduction in the unit price.
3. Minimising the risk
Utility Team will manage all aspects of the EPP from the initial energy audits, securing you the lowest energy price possible. We will manage the utility companies and work with carefully chosen suppliers of innovative energy reduction technologies including; LEDs, building controls, CHP, heating and cooling.