Be Part of a Beneficial Partnership with a Leading Business
Great partnerships have made history, the Wright brothers, John Lennon and Paul McCartney, sometimes they are a standard in life; fish and chips, bangers and mash, tea and biscuits, at times they can make it that little bit sweeter, Ben and Jerry anyone? and they are also the pinnacle of great business- Jobs and Wozniak or Gates and Allen. What we can be sure about is that two heads are better than one.
Understanding energy and business is at the heart of everything we do at Utility Team. Our aim is to expand and grow, not only our customer base and staff numbers but also our knowledge and our partner network. We think it’s extremely valuable to learn from each other and to grow together.
Partnerships complement each other and when we decide to work with someone, we invest everything in that relationship.
How can we partner?
We create partnerships with many organisations, both large and small, in a variety of ways. We offer a wide range of opportunities and services to brokers. However, you don’t necessarily have to be an energy consultant to work with us- although that is one way. You could also be an introducer- initiating introductions to your database of customers. Another option is becoming a strategic partner; an organisation who offers a service which complements ours or are offering a service which you think our customers could benefit from.
What are the advantages of this relationship?
- Excellent revenue generation- simple structures, uncapped, with fantastic earning potential.
- You’ll be working with a professional organisation which prides itself on great business acumen recognised by Cornwall Insights, certified with ISO 9001:2015 (Quality Management Systems) and 14001:2015 (Environmental Management Systems) who has obtained the Government backed Cyber Essentials criteria to protect data. Furthermore, we ensure we are fully GDPR compliant.
- Strong long-term supplier relationships which provide us with the best rates for our customers as well as the best commissions.
- Healthy ‘go live’ rates– some of the best in the country.
- Dedicated 360-degree support team– Our team manages the journey from sale to live, sending the customer all the necessary documentation and communicating efficiently and consistently. We also have a dedicated aftercare team to support our customers once the deal has been secured. All of which you can utilise.
- Rapid response: Our support staff will carry out same day contract processing.
- Complete clarity and transparency: Our Partner Portal is a system devoted to our partners. Allowing them to review real-time sales information and details of commission obtained.
- Pricing tool: We have a bespoke price comparison website, providing instant prices, enabling you to compare all available tariffs and commissions quickly and easily.
- Up-to-date market knowledge: not only do we receive regular reports from our suppliers we also review the market on a daily basis checking for updates and changes. This expert knowledge allows us to quickly identify and fix any problems in advance.
If you are interested in creating a beneficial partnership with an organisation who is a leader in their field, don’t hesitate, contact us today to discuss your options or for an informal chat: