Customer Service Policy
At Utility Team we are passionate about our services and commitment to delivering with excellence to ensure our clients both internal and external achieve the results they desire. Our Customer Service Policy sets out standards expected to ensure that we achieve the highest customer service at all times. Adhering to the policy will ensure consistency that will develop client and staff relationships and continually achieve the level of service expected.
- We shall greet our customers in a courteous and professional
- We shall listen inventively to our customers’ requests and promptly take the necessary actions to assist them whilst keeping customers informed of the progress.
- We shall inform customers of our standard SLA timescales and endeavor to meet them on every occasion.
- We shall maintain a high level of communication with customers keeping them up to date at every point of their journey with us.
- We will respond to website questions/requests within 24 hours during normal business
- We will complete our encounters with our customers in a courteous and professional
- We will interact with each other in a courteous and professional
- We will inform our internal customers of normal process time, when they can expect completion and any delays that may arise in the
- We will touch base with our internal customers daily, either by e-mail or phone, to update them as to where we are in the
- We will work to resolve issues with co-workers and other departments by discussing problems directly and working toward agreed upon
- We will be considerate, cooperative and helpful to every staff member to assure quality
- We will hold ourselves and each other accountable for all types of behaviour.
- When at our desks, we will answer the phone within three rings.
- We will identify ourselves when we
- We will listen to the caller’s request and assist the caller
- If we cannot assist the caller, we will direct the call to the appropriate Before transferring the call, we will obtain the caller’s permission and provide the caller with the name and extension number of the person who will be helping the caller.
- We will obtain the caller’s permission before placing the call “on hold” by asking and waiting for a response before initiating the hold
- We will end the conversation in a courteous and professional way by thanking the We will wait for the caller to hang up first.
- We will notify our customers that someone is unavailable by saying, “He/She is Is this an urgent issue or may I take a message?”
- We will respond to voice mails within 24 hours during normal business
- Employees with mobile business phones will update their voice mail greeting, advising callers when we will be out of the office for an extended period of time (1/2 day or longer), informing callers of when we will return and who they may contact with questions (if applicable).
- We will respond to e-mails within 24 hours during normal business
- We will update our e-mail notification message when we will be out of the office for an extended period of time (full day or more). We will indicate our expected return date and indicate a contact person (if applicable).
- We will make our goal to exceed the expectations of all of our customer groups.
- We will work to anticipate the needs of those we serve by proactively working to meet their
- We will hold ourselves and each other accountable for our service
- We will be conscious of our communication style (i.e.; audible voice, eye contact when speaking to someone, tone of voice) and communicate in a professional
We will make a conscious effort to compliment co-workers when their actions comply with these standards.