LATEST MARKET UPDATE: Following ramping up of LNG send-out, combined with easing anxieties around cold weather internationally, near-term gas has dropped to 42.36p/therm.
Utilityteam Trading Limited is committed to processing personal information about its customers in ways that comply with its legal and regulatory obligations, and to being clear with customers about what it does with their personal information.
Utilityteam Trading Limited may collect personal information which we receive when:
- you use our website
- you use our services
- you contact us or
- you are a recipient of our services.
We may collect the following types of information:
- your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and other contact details
- information required to provide you with a service, and details of our services that you have used
- your company’s name, your position in the company; the company’s address, company’s email address and telephone number
- your payment information such bank account details in order to process a direct debit to be set up with your chosen provider.
We collect your personal information to:
- provide you with services that you may request from us.
- meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
We collect personal information:
- directly from customers: e.g. when a customer signs up to receive our services or registers on our website
- from publicly available sources: social media, internet services.
We are committed to keeping your information up to date as far as is reasonably possible. However, if you believe that we have made an error, then please contact us as we have outlined below and we will use reasonable endeavours to correct.
Utilityteam Trading Limited is committed to keeping customers’ personal information secure to protect it from being inappropriately or accidentally accessed, used, shared or destroyed, and against it being lost.
Access to your personal information is only allowed when required by law, we do not, and will never, sell or share your personal information with third parties.
Our Service Providers
This includes external third-party service providers, such as accountants, auditors, experts, lawyers and other outside professional advisors; IT systems, support and hosting service providers; printing, advertising, marketing outsourced service providers that assist us in carrying out business activities. All our systems are located within the UK or EEA
We will only retain customers’ personal information for as long as it needs it to carry out a particular purpose or meet a particular obligation.
If you have consented to receive marketing information, you may opt out at a later date by following the subscription link on the emails received. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, you should note that we do not have any control over these other websites. Once you have used any of these links to leave our site, therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting these sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
To make a request to Utility Team for any personal information we may hold, we need you to contact us by writing to the address provided below:
Unit 10 Bow Court, Fletchworth Gate, Coventry, CV5 6SP
Or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
By email: email@example.com
Or write to us at: Unit 10 Bow Court, Fletchworth Gate, Coventry, CV5 6SP